Export all Documents
Users can now export all company documents at the click of a button. So, now when a company wants their documents or moves to another accountant, users are now able to export all the documents and provide these documents. This feature has also been added to trusts in CAS 360.
We have also improved and added more options to the CAS 360 registers, users can now choose to prepare a historical or current register of officers when preparing officer changes. Unitholder registers can now also be prepared in a current or historical state at any point in time.
Look and Feel
Cosmetic interface improvements have been made to a number of screens, including a new reports screen. Improvements have also been made to fonts, spacing and error messages.
Multi Company Changes
New Zealand jurisdiction companies are now supported in Multi Company Changes. This will allow a number of changes to be made across a wide range of entities. Support now includes:
- New Zealand Company Registered Address Change
- New Zealand Company Address for Service Change
- New Zealand Company Officer Change
- New Zealand Company Officer Secretary Change
- New Zealand Company Officer Change for AU company with NZ Directors
CAS 360 will prepare the necessary documents for all of these changes and allow direct electronic filing to the Companies Office.
These changes will also work correctly for firms that support both Australia and New Zealand companies.
A number of important improvements to the Annual Return process for New Zealand Companies.
- Annual Return Reminders – Users can now send clients email reminders to remind clients about outstanding Annual Returns
- Annual Return Status filters have been added to the Annual Return screen
- New New Zealand Annual Return cover letter template
- Pre-Fill signing contact for New Zealand Changes
- Added Reference Number to New Zealand Annual Return filing
New Member Register Options
New Register of Member Settings have been added for New Zealand Companies, now registers can show the following:
- Show Premium Paid
- Show Historical Data
- Show in Date order
- Add Premium to amount paid
- Register name order